The first documents that talk about this company date back to 1682, the year in which there is a document listing how many presses, barrels and vats were located inside the crote of Castellengo.
Production continued unabated until 1940 and then stopped until 1999, the year in which the new owners took over the company.
The passion for the archaeological recovery of the ancient vineyards of the area has led them to the rediscovery and enhancement of many micro-vineyards.
Worth a visit.
Interview with Alessandro Ciccioni