All the natural and artisanal wine you are looking for

Free shipping in Italy from 89 euros

Andi Knauss Ortsweine Riesling Schnait Trocken 2022

Sale!

26,90 

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Ortsweine Riesling Schnait Trocken is a white wine produced by Andi Knauss in Obrigheim-Pfalz in Germany and made from pure Riesling grapes. Vmanual endemmia with spontaneous fermentation from indigenous yeasts in stainless steel: 70% of the mass remains 7 months in stainless steel, the remaining 30% makes almost exhausted large wood for the same amount of time, and finally the wine is assembled ready to rest in the bottle with a homeopathic addition of sulphur dioxide. Ortsweine Riesling Schnait Trocken tastes of orange and lime, ginger and dill, then white flowers and mineral notes. In the mouth it is agile and very fast, fresh and savoury, to be tried with poultry

Manufacturer: Weingut Andi Knauss

🍾 Ortsweine Riesling Schnait Trocken

🖼️ Obrigheim-Pfalz, Germany

🏡 Weingut Andi Knauss

🍇 Riesling

📅 2022

🌡️ 12%

🥂  White Wine

🛁 Harvest is by hand, spontaneous fermentation with indigenous yeasts in steel, where 70% of the mass remains for 7 months while the remaining 30% spends the same time in large old wood; the wine is finally bottled with a homeopathic dose of sulphur dioxide

👃🏻 Orange zest and lime, then a riot of white flowers, and then anise and ginger, herbs and mineral returns

👅 A splinter, dynamic and snappy, fresh and savoury

👍🏻 Serving temperature 10°-12°.

💕 Poultry

😍 Entry level that hints at Andi's prowess!

Digital data sheets sent by email

Apewineboxes is an online wine shop with over 4000 bottles of artisanal wine, natural wine or biodynamic wine.
We take you to the world's best wine regions, without the need to fly, via our wine boxes, also on subscription.

Strumpfelbach, Germany

The Knausses have been winegrowing families for several generations and have always delivered grapes to the local cooperative. That was until 2004 when Horst's son Andreas decided to strike out on his own and found his company.

We are located in Strumpfelbach, in the Remstal area, east of Stuttgart, and west of Germany, between Luxembourg, France and Switzerland, in the Baden Württemberg region.

Andreas is a young and talented producer, who gained the necessary work experience in Austria to slowly build up his estate, which today has 14 hectares of vineyards and 100 different plots, all organically farmed.

The terroir is marly limestone, at an altitude of 400 metres above the level of the Rems river.

Andi's approach is scarcely interventionist, in the vineyard as well as in the cellar, and he lets his wines speak for him, calibrated, engaging and expressive

 

You may also like…

Artisanal and natural wine #apewineboxes

Close ✕

Vintage

Manufacturers & Tags

Grapevine

Regions

Country

Typology

World

Format

Price

Price

Typology

Country

Regions

Vintage

Format

Grapevine

Manufacturers & Tags

en_GBEnglish (UK)
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty
    Scroll to Top