All the natural and artisanal wine you are looking for

Free shipping in Italy from 89 euros

De Bartoli Terzavia Brut Nature 2020


Out of stock

Manufacturer: De Bartoli

🍾 Terzavia Brut Nature

🖼️ Contrada Fornara Samperi, Marsala, Sicily

🏡 De Bartoli

🍇 Cricket

📅 2020

🌡️ 12%

🥂  Bubbles

🛁 The 80% of the mass ferments in steel while the remaining 20% in 500 and 225 French oak barrels. Once assembled, half of the wine matures for a year in steel, the other half in barrels. The draught is added with fresh must from the following vintage and maturation is at least 18 months in bottle sur lie, without dosage.

👃🏻 Fragrant with lots of exotic fruit and citrus jam, notes of Mediterranean scrub, flowers and wild herbs, with briny and mineral returns

👅 Fresh and satisfying, mineral and salty, elegant

👍🏻 Serving temperature 8°-10°.

💕 Assorted canapés

😍 Joyful!

Digital data sheets sent by email

Apewineboxes is an online wine shop with over 4000 bottles of artisanal wine, natural wine or biodynamic wine.
We take you to the world's best wine regions, without the need to fly, via our wine boxes, also on subscription.

Contrada Fornara Samperi, Marsala, Sicily

Veronelli and Stefi rightly define Marco De Bartoli as a milestone in Italian viticulture, founder of a company, a heavenly Cerberus, between Samperi, 12 km from Marsala, and Bukkuram on Pantelleria.

Now in the saddle are Sebastiano and Giuseppina, the children of Marco, who died in 2011 too young.

Marco is described as a worthy Sicilian, volcanic and dreamy, impetuous and sunny, proud and southerner, defender of his land and its wine tradition, critical when it comes to those who have cleared Marsala or ruined Sicily. Fearless and unrepeatable.

We at Apewineboxes would have loved to meet him in person, unfortunately this is not possible; however, we can respect him in appreciating his wonders. It makes us feel closer to him.

The company's icon is the Vecchio Samperi, a splendid Marsala that is, however, not fortified and therefore does not fall within the specifications for Marsala Vergine. A unique wine.


You may also like…

Artisanal and natural wine #apewineboxes

Close ✕








Manufacturers & Tags

en_GBEnglish (UK)
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty
    Scroll to Top