All the artisanal and natural wine you're looking for

Free shipping in Italy from 89 euros

Use the hashtag #APEWINEBOXES

Martin Arndorfer Gruner Veltliner Strasser Weinberge 2020

23,60 

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Manufacturer: Martin Arndorfer

🍾 Gruner Veltliner Strasser Weinberge

🖼️ Kamptal, Austria

🏡 Martin Arndorfer

🍇 Gruner Veltliner 100%

📅 2020

🌡️ 12.5%

🥂  White Wine

🛁 The grapes come from forty-year-old vines located in two of the most important crus in the Kamptal Valley, Strasser Gaisberg and Wechselberg. Indigenous yeasts and spontaneous fermentation in stainless steel, followed by ageing in the same container for the 20% of the mass also in stainless steel, while the remaining 80% matures in large barrels. The rock present in the vineyards is transferred to the glass to give us a wine with great minerality. Elegant.

👃🏻 White flowers and tropical fruit with citrus returns, very mineral with hints of grass and white pepper

👅 Fresh and rocky, savoury and elegant, persistent

👍🏻 Serving temperature 10°-12°.

💕 Plain fish soup

😍 Pure as mountain water

Digital data sheets sent by email

Langenlois, KAMPTAL (Austria)

Martin is a very young producer, born in 1983, who can already boast of many vintages behind him. In fact, he began working in the vineyards of his family's business at a very young age.

He is a fan of Riesling and Gruner Veltinerand here he really plays at home, since he lives in the Strass area, characterised by two types of soil: Sand, Clay and Silt, typically suitable for Gruner, and Rock, perfect for Riesling.

It produces wines from indigenous yeasts, with spontaneous fermentation and a very low amount of sulphur dioxide at bottling.

The trademark is the fact that he always works one part of the mass in steel and the other in large, non-first-pass wood. Fruit and complexity are assured in his wines.

Production approx. 45000 bottles per year

Apewineboxes è una enoteca online con oltre 4000 bottiglie di vino artigianale, vino naturale o vino biodinamico.
Vi portiamo nelle migliori regioni vinicole al mondo, senza bisogno di prendere l'aereo, attraverso le nostre wine box, anche in abbonamento.

You may also like…

Close ✕

Price

Typology

Country

Regions

Vintage

Format

Grapevine

Manufacturers & Tags

Price

Typology

Country

Regions

Vintage

Format

Grapevine

Manufacturers & Tags

en_GBEnglish (UK)
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty
    Scroll to Top