Matthias Hager 3
Out of stock
Manufacturer: Matthias Hager -> Go to Matthias Hager
Wine Box 3 bottles of white wine
GEMISCTHER SATZ 2018, Fruehroter Veltliner, MuellerThurgau, Weiss Burgunder, GruenerVeltliner, Riesling . Boutputs: 3000Fermentation takes placespontaneously with indigenous yeasts insteel tanks, without any contact with skins. After racking thewine rests for six months in tanks ofsteel before bottling.
RIESLING PUR 2015, Riesling
Bottles produced: 2500Fermentation takes place with yeastsindigenous people in used barrels, with amaceration on the skins of fourteendays. The refinement of one year takes place insecond or third passage oak barrels. The wine rests in bottle for about three monthsbefore sale. The following are not addedsulphites in addition to those naturallydeveloped during the processvinification
GRUNER VELTLINERURGESTEIN 2018Gruner Veltliner
Bottles produced: 2000Mass 90% ferments in vats ofsteel without any contact with theskins, the remaining 10% in barrelsof second or third passage oak,with a maceration on the skins ofabout six weeks. Bothfermentations occurspontaneously with indigenous yeasts.After decanting the 90% percent of themass refines in steel for nine months,the remaining 10% in barrel for the sameperiod of time. After assemblythe wine rests in the bottle for about three months.
*for orders of Wine Box single label or personalized contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital data sheets sent by email
Apewineboxes is an online wine shop with over 4000 bottles of artisanal wine, natural wine or biodynamic wine.
We take you to the world's best wine regions, without the need to fly, via our wine boxes, also on subscription.
We are in the Kamptal, a region in the north-west of Austria. TheMatthias winery is located in the northern part of the region,an area influenced by cold winds and equally cold nightstypical of the Waldviertel area. The region's territory is veryvaried, ranging from clay to loess (sand) through different types ofprimary rock such as shale, gneiss and granite.
The main varieties are Gruner Veltliner and Riesling. The family ofMatthias has owned 20 hectares of land for several generations and inorigin was a farm, as well as a vineyard, with animals, trees fromfruit and grain. Matthias's father then specialized in viticulture and he eventually stopped breeding animals. Today they are 13 hectares and in the vineyard, the Hagers follow the principles of biodynamics from the 2005
You may also like…
Cantinetta 19 bottles619,00 € Add to basket