All the artisanal and natural wine you're looking for

Free shipping in Italy from 89 euros

Use the hashtag #APEWINEBOXES

QuerciaGrossa

Sale!

89,00 

Add to Wishlist
Add to Wishlist

Manufacturer: QuerciaGrossa -> Go to QuerciaGrossa

Wine Box containing 6 bottles of mixed wine:

Battifolle 2018 x 2, Sangiovese, Ciliegiolo

The freshly harvested grapes are destemmed and left to macerate on the skins in small cement vats for a period of up to 40 days. The fermentation starts thanks to the autochthonous yeasts and during this period two daily manual punching-downs are carried out (natural cellar temperature). At the end of maceration, each vat is racked separately, the skins are pressed and the wine is left to rest for two/three nights in steel vats. It is then transferred to second and third passage barriques where it undergoes malolactic fermentation and finishes its ageing process for 12 months.
To underline in the entire winemaking process, the continuous attention to a very low use of sulfites and respect for nature and for the properties of the grapes both in the cellar and in the vineyard.

70 % of the entire mass will be refined in cement for 12 months, while the remaining 30 % will be aged in French oak tonneaux for 12 months. After 6 months in the bottle.

Acquanera 2017 x 2, Merlot, Cabernet Sauvignon

The freshly harvested grapes are destemmed and left to macerate on the skins in small cement vats for a period of up to 40 days. The fermentation starts thanks to the autochthonous yeasts and during this period two daily manual punching-downs are carried out (natural cellar temperature). At the end of maceration, each vat is racked separately, the skins are pressed and the wine is left to rest for two/three nights in cement vats before being transferred to terracotta amphorae where it undergoes malolactic fermentation and finishes its ageing process for 12 months.
To underline in the entire winemaking process, the continuous attention to a very low use of sulfites and respect for nature and for the properties of the grapes both in the cellar and in the vineyard.

Ages 12 months in terracotta amphorae, then 6 months in bottle

Faluschino 2018 x 2, Vermentino, Trebbiano, Malvasia

About 60% of the harvested grapes are pressed directly and placed in steel vats. When the fermentation starts, thanks to the autochthonous yeasts, the Faluschino is decanted into 500 lt tonneaux of second/third passage, where it remains for a period of 6 months in contact with the mobile lees. The remaining 40% of the harvested grapes is left to macerate on the skins for 12 days; it is then pressed and transferred into the tonneaux. To underline in the entire vinification process, the continuous attention to a very low use of sulphites and the respect for nature and for the properties of the grapes both in the cellar and in the vineyard. Matured for six months in 500-litre oak tonneaux, followed by four months in the bottle.

*for single label Wine Box orders or personalized contact customerservice@apewineboxes.com

Digital data sheets sent by email

Roccatederighi (Gr)

Big Oak was born in 2012 thanks to Pierpaolo Bertolini, young and experienced owner of the company, with past experience in large Tuscan companies such as Antinori.

Quercia Grossa is not only a winery but it is a project for the recovery of ancient vineyards in the areatreated like a garden where the rhythms are dictated by nature.

The respect for natureThe absence of pesticides and chemical fertilizers, the operator's and the end customer's needs, and treatments are reduced to a minimum.

Harvesting is done manually using small crates which are then used to select the best bunches. The work in the cellar is similar to that in the vineyard for care and respect. The quantity of total So2 is very low, the fermentation takes place spontaneously through autochthonous yeasts.

Pierpaolo masterfully uses steel vats, large barrels and amphorae for an amazing result.

 

Our catalogue includes over 4000 individual bottles, wine boxes of artisanal wine, natural wine or biodynamic wine and wine tools (Zalto, Coravin, Renoir and Repop).
We take you to the world's best wine regions, without the need to fly, via our routes, including by subscription.

You may also like…

Close ✕

Price

Typology

Country

Regions

Vintage

Format

Grapevine

Manufacturers & Tags

Price

Typology

Country

Regions

Vintage

Format

Grapevine

Manufacturers & Tags

en_GBEnglish (UK)
0
    0
    Your Cart
    Your cart is empty
    Scroll to Top