Terms and conditions of use
Use the hashtag #APEWINEBOXES
Conditions of sale
The on-line shop, hereafter named Apewineboxes.com (with reference to the domain Apewineboxes.com) is the exclusive property of Apewine P.Iva. 15770801007 - Via della Brianza 2, 00161 Roma, Tel. +393298587657. Activity type 479110
For online dispute resolution click on https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
PURSUANT TO LEGISLATIVE DECREE 206/2005.
Terms of sale:
- THE SALE OF ALCOHOLIC PRODUCTS IS PROHIBITED TO MINORS.
The Users of the site www.apewineboxes.com declare that they are of legal age according to the legislation applicable to them. If there is no legislation in this regard, you must be at least 21 years old.
- all prices to the public are inclusive of VAT and do not include any taxes, duties and fees applicable in the country of destination of the products and / or services where this is different from Italy. These costs, which differ from country to country, are the responsibility of the customer, who must verify the amount with the competent customs authorities.
- The site is updated several times a day
- the shipment will always be accounted for with a regular accompanying invoice, and unless otherwise specified by the customer, will be made available online in their personal order page ("My Orders").
- For free shipping and those subject to minimum order please consult the page https://apewineboxes.com/shipping-policy/
- Ready for Delivery and Selection: Le aziende all’interno della selezione PRONTA CONSEGNA non prevederanno mai costi di spedizioni aggiuntivi rispetto a quelli già forniti; per quanto riguarda le selezioni, la singola bottiglia è acquistabile senza spese aggiuntive solo in combinazione con altre bottiglie della medesima selezione. In caso contrario verranno aggiunti i costi di spedizione previsti per ogni singolo paese, fino al raggiungimento del porto franco. Più selezioni comportano più spedizioni, con tempistiche differenti così come indicato sulle pagine loro riguardanti. Qualora l’ordine comporti prodotti da più di due selezioni, Apewineboxes si riserverà l’eventuale diritto di aggiungere dei costi aggiuntivi in relazione alle tariffe elencate nell’apposita pagina di cui al paragrafo precedente.
- the prices shown on the site are subject to possible variations and/or changes by apewineboxes.com without any obligation of prior notice to the Customer. Said increases may depend - among others - on increases decided by Apewineboxes' suppliers. For Sales Contracts concluded before the publication of the aforementioned changes, but still in progress, the prices in force at the time of receipt of the Order shall apply.
- the published prices of the products may vary for different vintages and formats.
- Extra requests outside the general transport contract (cellar service or deliveries at fixed times) will be charged at the courier's rate.
- The goods travel by courier, in the uninsured type, at our risk until destination. Orders with a value exceeding 299 euros are regularly insured by the carrier. The recipient in the case of uninsured goods is required to check the contents of packages and report, even by photographing, any breaks or missing on the receipt required by the carrier, in the case of insured goods is also required to photograph the packaging (box in which the wine is delivered) in order to show them in any dispute with the carrier.
- No claim shall be accepted if the relief was not affixed to the delivery receipt, and if it does not meet the requirements listed above.
- Delivery by the courier will take place during the day during normal working hours; if for any reason the recipient is absent, he must delegate a trusted person to collect the goods with the appropriate information.
- Any costs for storage for redelivery will be charged.
Legal warranty of conformity:
The products purchased on www.apewineboxes.com enjoy the legal guarantee of conformity of goods, art.128 et seq. Consumer Code.
The legal guarantee applies two years and must be enforced by the consumer within two months of discovery of the defect.
Online Dispute Resolution:
Pursuant to European Union Regulation No. 524/2013, the European resident Consumer is hereby informed that the European Commission has established an online platform providing an alternative dispute resolution tool.
This tool can be used by the European Consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to contracts of sale of goods and services stipulated on the web and/or deriving from the same.
Consequently, if you are a Consumer established in Europe, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract concluded on this site.
In case of dispute:
These General Conditions are governed by Italian law as is each Contract of Sale and subject to Italian jurisdiction. Any dispute relating to the General Conditions or to the Contracts of Sale shall be subject to the jurisdiction of the court of residence or domicile of the consumer.
For your complaints
Apewineboxes is not responsible in the same way for the content of sites present through links within Apewineboxes.
Apewineboxes apologizes for any spelling mistakes, typing errors, translation errors in the texts and relieves itself from any responsibility for moral or material damages derived from these
Defective goods / damaged shipment
In the case of defective goods:
- the same can be returned to Apewineboxes within 14 days of delivery.
- Shipping and packaging costs for returning the shipment are the responsibility of the customer.
- Defective goods will be returned or refunded (if out of stock) by Apewineboxes if the defect that caused the return is identified.
In case of damaged shipment
If you receive packages from Apewineboxes that are visibly damaged by the courier, (broken packaging or visibly stained by wine spillage from any broken bottles) you can do the following:
- If it is more than one package, reject the damaged package to the sender by signing the courier's note "With Reservation". It will then be our care to provide for the return of the damaged package and send it back to you.
- If it is a single package shipment, return the shipment to the sender and we will take care of the return and restoration of the shipment as before.
- We remind you that photos of the damaged goods and the packaging in which the goods were delivered are required.
In case of exhaustion of the broken product, you will be contacted for a possible replacement if you don't find any replacement product in our catalogue, Apewineboxes will refund the amount paid.
Any shipping costs for the return of the damaged package to the sender and the return of the new one are completely at our charge.
Non-compliant wine refers to wines with characteristics that differ from the producer's quality standards. By way of example but not limited to the typical smell and taste of "cork"rather than liquid leaks or a label completely ruined in transit.
When the wine does not conform it can be replaced, provided it is still available, without any additional cost to the customer. If the wine is no longer available, the amount spent will be refunded.
As soon as the customer detects a presumed non-conformity, he/she must report the presumed non-conformity of one or more bottles from one or more wineries by email to email@example.com, within 24 months from the purchase and no later than 30 days from the discovery of the defect. The report must be accompanied by the Apewineboxes order number and the pick-up address, as well as a description of each individual bottle alleged to be non-conforming and the non-conforming quantity.
Apewineboxes will send its own courier free of charge if the non-conforming goods have a monetary value exceeding 50 euros, otherwise the cost of the courier will be charged to the customer.
The product or products must be returned with at least 3/4 of the original contents and closed with the original cap properly trimmed. The return package must be given to the courier in its original packaging to protect the transport of the wine. This procedure is necessary so that Apewineboxes can be reimbursed by the producer or whoever is entitled to do so.
Once the wine has been returned and the non-conformity has been assessed, a new shipment of bottles of the same type and vintage is immediately arranged, if still available, or a refund of the amount spent is immediately made.
The procedure adopted uses the minimum of bureaucracy necessary for the appropriate checks and is completely free of charge for the customer.
In the event of a dispute, the bottles remain available in Apewineboxes for further proceedings by the competent authorities and the customer will be charged for the courier's collection costs.
The promotions apply to products not already on offer in the shop.
Right of withdrawal
Information on the right of withdrawal
Purchases on the site Apewineboxes.com are subject to the discipline of the D.Lgs. 206/2005 and D.Lgs. 21/2014which guarantees you the right to withdraw, for any reason, from the purchase contract.
Conditions of the right of withdrawal (pursuant to Legislative Decree 206/2005 as amended by Legislative Decree 21/2014)
You have the right to withdraw from the contract without stating any reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period shall expire after 14 days from the day on which you or a third party other than the carrier and designated by you take physical possession of the goods.
In order to exercise your right of withdrawal, you must inform us of your decision to withdraw from this contract by sending us an explicit statemente.g. letter sent by e-mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org or by ordinary mail to the following address Via della Brianza 2, 00161, Rome
In order to comply with the withdrawal period, it is sufficient for you to send the communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period expires.
Model withdrawal form - pursuant to art.49, paragraph 1, letter h) -
(complete and return this form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract)
Via della Brianza 2, 00161, Rome
I/We (*) hereby give notice of withdrawal from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods/services (*)
- Ordered on (*)/received on (*)
- Name of consumer(s)
- Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s)
(only if this form is notified in paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we will refund all payments you have made to us, including delivery costs (except for any additional costs arising from your choosing a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event no later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed of your decision to withdraw from this contract. Refunds may only be withheld beyond 14 days until you have proved that you have returned the goods or until they have been received by us, whichever is sooner.
Such refunds will be made using the same means of payment that you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any costs as a result of such refund. Refunds may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until you have demonstrated that you have returned the goods, whichever is earlier.
You are only liable for diminution in the value of the goods resulting from handling the goods other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and operation of the goods.
Please return the goods or hand them over to us without undue delay and in any event within 14 days of the day on which you notified us of your withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if you return the goods before the expiry of the 14 day period.
Via della Brianza 2, 00161 Rome
You will be responsible for the direct costs of returning the goods.
The purchased goods must be substantially intactWe recommend that you take the utmost care when preparing your package, for example by using the original packaging.
Exclusions to withdrawal
The right of withdrawal is excluded in the following cases provided by art.59 of the Consumer Code:
- the supply of goods made to measure or clearly personalized;
- the supply of sealed goods which are not suitable for return for reasons of hygiene or health protection and have been opened after delivery;
- the supply of goods which, after delivery, are by their nature inseparably mixed with other goods;
- the supply of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the time of conclusion of the sales contract, the delivery of which can only take place after 30 days and the actual value of which depends on fluctuations in the market which cannot be controlled by the trader;
Supplies to customers in the Horeca Channel
∙ FOR ORDERS UNDER 350 € WILL BE CHARGED 49 € + VAT AS SHIPPING COSTS
∙ DEBIT OF €7 FOR AN OUTSTANDING BANK RECEIPT
∙ ADVANCE PAYMENT DISCOUNT CURRENCY 4 %, IF THE PURCHASE IS NOT MADE ONLINE
∙ METHOD OF PAYMENT R.D. - R.B. 60 DAYS DF, IF THE PURCHASE IS NOT MADE ONLINE
∙ ALCOHOL TAX, EXCISE TAX, AND STATE MARKERS ARE INCLUDED THOSE IN EFFECT OF THE CURRENT LEGISLATURE.
∙ EXTRA REQUESTS OUTSIDE THE GENERAL TRANSPORT CONTRACT (CELLAR SERVICE OR DELIVERIES AT FIXED TIMES) WILL BE CHARGED AT THE COURIER'S RATE.
∙ THE GOODS TRAVEL BY COURIER, AT OUR RISK AND PERIL TO DESTINATION, THE RECIPIENT IS REQUIRED TO CHECK THE CONTENTS OF PACKAGES AND REPORT ANY BREAKS OR MISSING ON THE RECEIPT CLAIMED BY THE CARRIER. NO CLAIM WILL BE ACCEPTED IF THE RELATIVE NOTE HAS NOT BEEN AFFIXED TO THE DELIVERY RECEIPT.
THE GOODS ARE INSURED AND NO CLAIM WILL BE CONSIDERED WITHOUT ADEQUATE PHOTOGRAPHIC DOCUMENTATION OF BOTTLES AND PACKAGING
∙ DELIVERY BY THE COURIER WILL TAKE PLACE DURING THE DAY, DURING NORMAL WORKING HOURS. IF FOR ANY REASON THE CONSIGNEE IS ABSENT, HE MUST DELEGATE A TRUSTED PERSON TO COLLECT THE GOODS WITH THE RELEVANT INFORMATION. ANY COSTS OF STORAGE FOR REDELIVERY WILL BE CHARGED. ALL THE ABOVE COSTS WILL BE INCLUDED IN THE REFERENCE INVOICES WITHOUT ANY NOTICE.